CLEAR THE CLUTTER
The ergonomic contoured shape ensures proper contact with the surface of the skin and accurate alignment with the lymph nodes and lymphatic pathways.
Welcome to The Lymphatic Brush!
Thank you for your purchase, and the start of a minimalistic approach to skin and body care that focuses on your internal health.
Once you enroll, you will have access to a downloadable copy of TLB Face and Body maps that will guide you through a basic sequence, and the first steps to learning how to use your face and body brushes.
The Lymphatic Brush protocols support the science of the
skin and natural filtration system of our body. They are a gentle, pragmatic
approach that “clears the clutter” and allows your skin and body to work better
TLB Face & Body
they appear the same, the face and body brush bristles differ slightly to
provide appropriate pressure from head to toe. While you can safely
interchange them, it's recommended to use the appropriate brush for each area
to achieve the maximum benefits.
Let's get flowing...
**Please consider the environment before printing.
There are just a few limitations, so please watch the video before working on yourself, or caring for others.
Use caution and alter treatment if you have,
- Bronchitis: don’t use directly over sternum
- Menstruation: can make period heavier
- Nevus (Raised Mole): work around
- Low Blood Pressure: be careful of over-use, do shorter sessions
- Hyperactive Thyroid: do not work on thyroid directly
Do not use if you have,
- Active cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Acute infection or inflammation