Licensed Massage Therapist
Stephanie has been a licensed massage therapist in Florida since 1994, and she originally studied and began practicing traditional Thai Massage in 2006.
In 2012, she furthered her studies at Baan Hom Samunphrai in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where she earned a Certificate in Traditional Thai Massage from the Thai Ministry of Education. Formerly co-director and instructor at the Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, she taught massage, anatomy & physiology, body awareness and personal growth.
She continues to share her passion for Thai Massage as an educator for Cecily Braden Spa & Wellness, developing continuing-education programs and providing instruction throughout the USA and Internationally.
Stephanie offers traditional Thai Massage to clients at Mandala Med-Spa in Sarasota, Florida, where she specializes in Thai massage and Thai Herbal Poultice Massage. Stephanie's daily, hands-on experience provides a deep understanding and insight into the intricacies of all Cecily Braden Spa & Wellness holistic spa therapies, including helpful tips, product knowledge and treatment benefits.
- Graduated from Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, 1994
- Completed 64-hour Traditional Thai Massage certification, Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, 2006
- Completed 80-hour Thai Massage training at Baan Hom Samunphrai, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2012 and earned certificate from Thai Ministry of Health
- Completed 50-hour online training in Traditional Thai Medical Theory for Bodyworkers, Naga Center, Portland, Oregon, 2015
- Completed 35-hour training in Advanced Thai Therapeutic Techniques, Naga Center, Portland, Oregon, 2016
- International Educator in Thai Massage and Thai Herbal Poultice Massage since 2010